Thursday, April 23, 2015

Where I'm at..

This is basically a really late catch up post. I don't know where this month has gone! I really must try to catch up with where I'm up to. I'm lacking motivation to photograph things rather than actually create. I'm pleased to say I've kept up to date with my documented life project so that makes me happy. I just haven't got around to blogging about them yet. I did have a great and busy holiday though so that's more important.



I have also finished my crochet. Giant granny square scrappy blanket is completed. It turned out pretty well in the end. I can just see us lounging around on it in the park this summer. It's already had some outings to the garden with all this sunny weather we've been having.

The other things I hoped to do didn't have such luck though. I didn't get any quilt done or any Project Life. Never mind. This month (actually it's so far through the month I realistically mean next month) I want to get my sewing machine out and finally have a go at making some clothes from a pattern. I've got everything ready to go I'm just scared to start. Everyone has to begin somewhere though right?


Post a Comment

You might also like..