Monday, April 27, 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 13



March Theme: making your mark (doodles and mark making)
Week 13 Challenge: make a custom element
Week 13 Prompt: "ride the energy of your own unique spirit" - Gabrielle Roth

This was the start of the Easter holidays when we travelled down to Bristol to see family and then had a week long staycation. This week and the next week link up for me because of this so I did them together. It's about here I realised that next time I would get a non-ring-bound art pad as I wished I could have gone over the two pages better. Shame really because I really love the paper in this one. Maybe I'll see if they do a bound version.

Anyway.. the weather was fantastic all week, in fact it has been great all month with it only cooling off now towards the end of the month. I've noticed good weather seems to inspire brighter colours in my art journal. There's collage, watercolour, acrylic, tape, pencil, and my custom element was the wire circle. Again the prompt didn't speak to me so I ignored it. 


Post a Comment

You might also like..