Saturday, February 21, 2015

February catch-up

Quick catch-up post. I am now officially way behind with my art journals. We went on holiday, then it was Valentine's Day, then it was The Kid's birthday so I've barely touched them in weeks. I'm hoping now the run of busy-ness is over I can get some catching up done.

I have done some stuff.


Weeks 5 and 6 for my Documented Life Project are underway, just not nearly finished. There's a few layers done but that's about all.


The Kid and I finished one of our anti-journal pages for Valentine's day. This one was "highlighters".


I also did a crochet heart for The Kid and a few extra to leave around the village.


And my huge granny square blanket is coming along. There's not much more yarn to use up so soon it's the boring job of weaving the ends in.

So that's that. I need to crack on with stuff and get it finished.






Post a Comment

You might also like..