Monday, February 02, 2015

Documented Life Project - Week Four


January Theme: The blank page and how to face it
Week Four Challenge: Writing
Week Four Prompt: Words with friends

I had already done a bit of colour on this page before the prompt came out. Instead of wasting paint etc.. I tend to smear it over another page further on in my sketchbook (after seeing this week's prompt I should use my under paper more, lol) Anyway.. it meant it wasn't white to begin with. I journalled about the prompt both right way up and upside down. I knew I would just be using it as background so I didn't care if it was illegible. Then I began adding new layers.


There's lots of materials used, acrylic, metallic poster paint, ink, biro, gesso, stitching, tea - yes tea. It makes a great colour. 

That's about it really apart from I have an awesome new cabinet to keep all my art materials in which makes me very happy so I thought I'd share a little happy dance. It's amazing the supplies you forget you had.




Post a Comment

You might also like..