Saturday, January 10, 2015

WIP: Documented Life page



So even though I've had more than a week to get my first documented life page done it's not finished yet. I seem to be struggling. I'm not sure if it's because everyone in the house is ill or because I'm putting off committing to the page. My drawing has definitely taken a back seat for the last couple of years so I really want to get my mojo back this year. The prompt is "be your own goalkeeper". I've decided I don't like the word "goal". It feels too much like a deadline or a failure if I don't achieve it, so I'm thinking of it more as this years focus areas. That way I feel like there's less pressure. My mantra is going to be strive for progress, not perfection. Hopefully I'll get it finished this weekend so I can start thinking about the next one!


Post a Comment

You might also like..