Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hello 2015!

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great year in 2014 and if not I know 2015 will be better! I don't really make a big fuss over going out New Year's Eve but I do love the beginning of a new year. It's a fresh start. 2014 was a mixed bag for me. I want to start the new year on a positive note and go all out for making 2015 a wonderful year.

I've had the lurgy since Boxing Day so I've been using the resting on the sofa time to think about what I want to achieve in the coming year. Having spent the tail end of last year and the beginning of this year feeling unwell I'm raring to go on new projects.

I'm going to see if I get time to write here again now that the kid is getting a bit older. I miss having somewhere to look back on what I've been up to. I also decided to take part in this year's Documented Life Project over on Art to the 5th. The first prompt is about goals so I've been mulling that over. My journal is all ready to go.


Post a Comment

You might also like..