Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a good holiday season. I've had a lovely Christmas with my baby and fella, although we all seem to have come down with various ailments since, so all I've done for the last few days is veg about (not totally a bad thing).

I've got lots I want to blog about this month. There's been a few projects I've finished and haven't yet posted about. I need to do so before I forget!

Today however will be spent taking down the decorations. I love to start the year with a bit of a clean and rearrange. It drives my OH nuts that I'm constantly moving things around but I like a change of scenery. It's time to put up some different pictures and some new inspiration. My only regret is the room always seems bare after the glitz and twinkle of the Christmas decorations.

Post a Comment

You might also like..