Sunday, January 26, 2014

De-cluttering and the joys of Pinterest


I confess. I'm a massive image hoarder. I literally keep clippings, postcards, pretty much anything really that I like or find inspiring. Of course most of it then ends up sat in a massive box and I rarely look at it again.


Today I'm determined to sort through. Pinterest has been my biggest friend. I'm so glad someone invented it. It has stopped me having to bookmark or download all the amazing things I find on the internet and lets me organise things so I can actually find them again. I figure it can help with the hoard too. A lot of the pictures I should be able to photograph and upload, then bin the paper copy. Much more space saving and I actually get to look at them occasionally.

The other images I want to buy some frames for, which I can rotate the pictures in and out of as and when I feel like a change. That way I get to see and be inspired by them too. I feel a trip to Ikea coming on!



Post a Comment

You might also like..