Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year, New House, New Baby!


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had an enjoyable time. It's been a while since my last post. Lots has been happening. I've now moved house and FINALLY have the internet back. Although even that's not working properly. I had a busy November moving and trying to get the house sorted before Christmas. I'm now trying to get everything ready for our new little baby which is due in March. I've got loads of projects on the go I'm trying to get finished before he turns our lives upside-down. So far I've only managed to complete this little baby blanket, but at least it's something!

I've also realised what a huge stash of fabric and wool I've got so I'm determined to start using some of it up before it overtakes the whole room. We've got much less space in the new house and we are going to have a lot more baby stuff to fit in somewhere! This little blanket is the first to use up some of my wool scraps. It was just something very simple I could sit and do in the evening while I put my feet up. Hopefully more things will be finished off in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment

You might also like..