Saturday, April 01, 2006

Headless Chicken

I'm having a hard time focusing on one thing and nothing seems to get done! I wanted to do a card for tomorrows ACEO UK theme week which is Sanctuary. I've come up with an idea I really like, only I like it so much I want to make it into a bigger piece. Consequently no card for tomorrow. Think I might get my paints out for that one too as I feel like splashing some colour around.

I've also found a great little book I want to try use for an Altered Book project I'm thinking of (see pic). Got to love having an Oxfam book shop, £1.99! Bargain!

And then I've also got a collage in mind I want to give as a gift, and I want to do something for Illustration Friday as I've had a good idea for that too. I'm all ideas and don't know where to start first! Argh!
Post a Comment

You might also like..